- About 30% matter in Sanatan’s Texts on Spirituality is from other Texts; 20% is subtle knowledge obtained by seekers from God and 50% is that which Sachchidananda Parabrahman (Dr) Jayant Athavale has been inspired with due to the blessings of His Guru.
- Scientific answers to why’s and how’s in Spirituality.
- Knowledge is presented in a scientific language (such as charts, percentages) that can be easily understood.
- Includes research conducted with scientific instruments, literature and pictures that depict the process taking place at the subtle level.
- Not only theoretical analysis on spiritual practice, but guidance on how to practically perform spiritual practice.
- Teach spiritual practice appropriate for God-realisation.
- Comparative analysis of various Paths of spiritual practice to help understand Spirituality.
Uniqueness of Sanatan’s Chaitanya-enriched Treasure of Texts
Sanatan’s Treasure of Texts for the emancipation of mankind
Sanatan’s Text that have been created with God’s resolve and emancipate mankind
Participate in the mission of creating Sanatan’s Texts and perform samashti sadhana !
To participate in the mission of creating Sanatan’s Texts such as compiling Texts in Marathi, translating Marathi, Hindi & English Texts into various other languages, formatting Texts in ‘InDesign’ computer software, please contact –
Tel. : (0832) 2312334
E-mail : [email protected]
Request to Readers
If you have any exceptional spiritual experience after reading Sanatan’s Texts, please write in to us for our study and learning – Granth Section, 24/B, Sanatan Ashram, Ramnathi, Bandora, Ponda, Goa, India – 403 401 or E-mail : [email protected]